Getting together for Game Day!? Here’s a fast and easy option for chip and dip that’s a little different than just going out and buying a pre-made container of dip!
- 1 (16oz) container of Sour Cream
- 1 package of Knorr French Onion Recipe Mix (this can typically be found in the soup aisle of the grocery store)
- Bag of chips OR Pretzel Crisps for a different option
- Mix the entire packet of French Onion Mix with the entire container of Sour Cream.
- Pour into a bowl and serve with chips or pretzel crisps.
Note: If you make it the day before or even a few hours before, the flavor will have more time to set in. Just be sure to give it another stir before serving. If you don’t have time, it will still be okay to mix and serve.
xoxo, Food Marriage