YUM…YUM…YUM…and more YUM!
Today for my game day recipe I decided to make an appetizer of bite-sized filet wrapped in bacon! A slightly classier game day recipe (and slightly more expensive) but definitely delicious! And they only have 6 minutes of cooking time….so you won’t miss too much of the game while you’re in the kitchen!
- Filet Steak
- A1 Sauce
- Broiler Pan
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Take a filet steak and cut it into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- Next, get your bacon out and cut each strip of bacon in half.
- Wrap each piece of filet in the half strip of bacon. Once it is wrapped all the way around, stick a toothpick through the middle of your steak to secure the bacon.
- Use a broiler pan and spray some non-stick cooking spray.
- Place each piece of filet wrapped in bacon onto the tray.
- Place your tray into the oven with your broiler on high heat.
- Cook under the broiler for three minutes on one side, then flip the meat over to cook for an additional three minutes on the other side.
- Remove from the oven and remove toothpicks.
- Next, place on a plate with paper towels and pat off any excess grease.
- Then, transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with A1 sauce for dipping!
xoxo, Food Marriage