It’s game day again! I didn’t feel like firing up the crock pot or making a big mess in the kitchen today (which is what happens almost every time I cook). And I didn’t want to fight the crowds in the grocery store, so I decided to see what I had on hand in the fridge for today’s game day recipe!
Today, I decided to make Turkey, Ham and Cheese Pinwheels! They are probably the quickest thing I’ve made so far!
- American Cheese
- Lay your tortilla out flat.
- Place a layer of cheese, followed by a layer of ham, a layer of turkey and finally a bit of lettuce. You don’t need a lot of each ingredient…very thin layers will do.
- Start rolling your wrap on one end and wrap very tightly. If you don’t wrap tightly, it will unwind.
- Once completely rolled up, start on one end and start cutting about one inch sized slices.
- Place them on a serving dish and they are ready to eat!
xoxo, Food Marriage