As a follow up to my recent post, “What Temperature Should Pork Be Cooked To” – I would like to share an easy recipe for pork tenderloin!
- One pork tenderloin (any size)
- One packet of McCormick’s Bag N’ Season Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Do not follow the directions on the seasoning packet (they say to use one packet of seasoning for two pork tenderloins – I like to use one whole packet for one tenderloin).
- Open the cooking bag and place into a 13×9 baking dish.
- Place your pork tenderloin into the bag.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over the top of the tenderloin. Turn the tenderloin over in the bag until all sides are evenly coated with the seasoning.
- Close the bag with the tie that is included.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Test the tenderloin with your meat thermometer – if the tenderloin has hit at least 145° in temperature it is ready!
- Remove the tenderloin from the bag and place onto a cutting board.
- Let sit for about 3 minutes and then cut the entire tenderloin into thin slices.
xoxo, Food Marriage