For the cookie exchange I hosted, because we had so many fabulous cookies, I HAD to make fun drinks to go along with them. The first drinks I concocted were Chocolate Chip Martinis….served with chocolate chip cookies of course! I would make them again any night, not just on a cookie exchange night!!
This recipe will make two drinks…
- 6 chocolate chips for garnish
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces white creme de cacao (1/4 cup)
- 2 ounces dark creme de cacao (1/4 cup)
- 1 and 1/2 ounces chocolate vodka (3 tablespoons)
- 1 and 1/2 ounces butterscotch schnapps (3 tablespoons)
- Place 3 chocolate chips in each of 2 martini glasses.
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Add all ingredients, shake well, and strain into glasses.
xoxo, Food Marriage