Welcome to Cookie Week on FoodMarriage.com! Here’s the first of the recipes from my cookie exchange! This one comes from my friend, Nicole. If we gave awards at the exchange, she would have gotten the award for best recipe card!! She printed out the recipe on an adorable card. It was easy to read and perfect to put right away into my recipe box! Thanks Nicole!!
Nicole’s recipe was for Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies. This recipe makes about 2 and a half dozen cookies.
- 2/3 cup of butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 and 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (5 ounce) package of Ocean Spray Craisins Original Dried Cranberries
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Using a mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, mixing well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add to butter mixture a little at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chunks.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
xoxo, Food Marriage