The Chocolate Chip Martini Recipe that I posted last week on Friday was the first of two cookie-themed drinks I had at my cookie exchange. The second kind of drink I served was a luscious Mint Milano Cookie Cocktail, with Mint Milano Cookies on the side of course!
- Ice cubes
- 1 ounce white creme de menthe (2 tablespoons)
- 4 ounces white creme de cacao (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Pepperidge Farm Mint Milano cookies for garnish
- Fresh Mint for garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Add all ingredients, shake well, and strain into two wine glasses.
- Balance a cookie on top or place one inside each glass. Add fresh mint for garnish.
xoxo, Food Marriage