I dislike cooking chicken in the oven because of the way it always seems to get dried out every time. SO if I have the chance to cook it in the crock pot, I will do it!! Here’s another easy slow cooker / crock pot recipe that you can throw in some frozen chicken breasts and come out with an amazing meal: Crock Pot Chicken Vodka Served atop Whole Grain Penne Vodka!
- 3 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 jar vodka sauce (I haven’t figured out how to make a homemade version of this sauce, so I used a store-bought brand. Maybe that will be a future goal!)
- Whole Grain Penne pasta
- Pour a little vodka sauce in the bottom of your crock pot.
- Place your frozen chicken breasts in the crock pot and then pour a little more vodka sauce on top of them.
- Cook on high for 3 hours (or on low for 6 hours).
- In a separate pot on the stove, boil desired amount of penne pasta.
- Toss the cooked pasta in the remaining vodka sauce.
- Pour your pasta onto a serving dish, place your chicken on top of the pasta, and enjoy!
xoxo, Food Marriage