Yes….there are still cookie recipes from the cookie exchange! You are probably all cookied out like I am after the holidays, but this is a great one to keep around for when you are craving a yummy snack! This recipe is pretty much exactly the same as my Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, but you add in White Chocolate Chips instead! It’s funny how different the two cookies taste from each other when the only difference is the kind of chips added in!
Recipe: White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe will yield about 4 dozen cookies.
- 2 and 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12oz) package of White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt into a small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoon-sized amount onto un-greased baking sheets (OR use your small cookie scoop!)
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for two minutes before removing and placing on wire racks to cool.
xoxo, Food Marriage