So excited!! I just got my first recipe sent to me from a reader!!!! Thanks to Blog Reader, Angela, for sending me this great recipe for a Pepperoni Stromboli! She’s made this fabulous recipe before and wanted to share it to see if I would like it! I definitely did, and now I get to share it with you too!!
- 1 Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust (they come in the cans)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound pepperoni
- 1/2 pound (2 cups) mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Open up your crust and roll out flat. It will be a rectangle shape.
- Separate your egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Place the egg yolks in a bowl and mix your parmesan cheese, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, pepper and vegetable oil.
- Spread your mixture evenly onto your crust. (I used a spatula to spread)
- Layer on all of your pepperoni.
- Top with all of the cheese.
- Starting on one end, roll up like a jelly roll.
- Pinch the ends of your dough together to seal it all together.
- Brush the outside of the dough with your egg whites (I used a pastry brush to do this)
- Spray some non-stick cooking spray onto a baking sheet and place your stromboli on top.
- Bake in 350° oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!!
xoxo, Food Marriage