These Oreo Balls might be the best thing that you EVER put in your mouth….seriously, they are incredible. This recipe was passed along to me by my friend Nicole. I’ve made them twice in the last year, but this time I made sure to snap a picture of them so I could share with all of the Food Marriage Readers. This recipe is extremely easy to remember with only three ingredients! And it has no bake time – you just mix and then toss in the freezer!
Recipe: Oreo Balls
- 1 box Oreo Cookies
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- White chocolate OR vanilla candy melts
- Leave your cream cheese out to soften in advance of making this recipe.
- Dump all of your entire box of Oreo cookies into a plastic zipper bag. Crush all of the cookies until they are small crumbs. (I used a rolling pin to smash and roll out until everything was completely crumbled)
- Mix your Oreo crumbs with the cream cheese (this will take some time to work together. Keep mixing until you no longer see the white of the cream cheese and all your crumbs are stuck together in the mixture)
- Once fully blended, take small sections of your mixture and roll between your hands to create small balls.
- Place the balls in the freezer for about an hour and a half.
- Melt white chocolate (or use vanilla-flavored candy melts) and drizzle the candy over the top of each of the balls using a spoon or a spatula.
- Place back in the freezer for at least another hour and a half before serving, but they can stay in the freezer as long as you like.
- Serve directly from the freezer.
xoxo, Food Marriage