The leaves are beginning to change colors and the temperatures are starting to drop. What better time to warm yourself up with a pot of Hot Apple Cider!
- Half Gallon of Apple Cider (you can use a gallon if you are having a party and want to make more)
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 12 Whole Cloves
- Cheesecloth (this can be found in the baking aisle)
- Cut your cheesecloth into a small section and open up.
- Place three cinnamon sticks and 12 whole cloves into the center of the cheesecloth.
- Tie the cheesecloth up around the ingredients. Be sure to tie well so nothing will fall out and the knot will not come undone.
- Pour your apple cider into a large pot on the stove.
- Place the tied cheesecloth with cinnamon and cloves into the apple cider.
- Turn your stove on medium heat until it heats up (the cinnamon and clove flavors will infuse into the cider).
- Once hot, you can keep the pot on the stove on low to keep warm as long as you like! It is great to keep in the kitchen all day and keep going back for more!