This recipe for Nutella Dip is something that I made up myself over the holidays!! It was SO good that I decided to serve it at my cookie exchange, on my birthday when my family came over, and on Christmas Eve! I guess you could call it my “Signature Dessert Dip” this year!!
What was I most impressed with? First, was that I made it up entirely myself without the help of someone else’s recipe. I thought about what might go good together and tried it out. Second, was that it actually turned out good and everyone LOVED it!
Recipe: Nutella Dip
- 1 (8oz) block cream cheese
- 1 (13oz) container Nutella Spread
- 1 (7oz) container marshmallow fluff
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Graham crackers for dipping
- Leave your cream cheese out to soften in advance.
- Mix your cream cheese, nutella spread, and marshmallow fluff with a mixer.
- This will be thick, so you will need to add milk. I used 2 tablespoons of milk. You can add more if you feel it is still too thick.
- Scoop into a serving bowl and store in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with graham crackers for dipping.
GLUTEN FREE TIP: I made this dip before we decided to go gluten-free. However, all of the ingredients in the dip (cream cheese, Nutella, marshmallow fluff, milk) are not made with any wheat products and therefore do not contain any gluten. Typical graham crackers do usually contain gluten, so if you are looking to avoid it, I would recommend finding something else for dipping or perhaps seeking out a gluten-free kind of graham crackers.
Let me know if you try this recipe out! I promise you will love it!!