Crock pot meals are perfect for the wintertime. I love them because they have such a cozy and homey feeling to them. And, because crock pots allow me to spend less time in the kitchen, I get to spend more time with my husband!! Here’s another quick and easy crock pot recipe that is simple to prepare: Pot Roast and Vegetables!
- Boneless Rump Roast
- 1 large potato
- Two handfuls of baby carrots
- Half pound of green beans
- 1 packet McCormick’s Seasoning Mix: The Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast Seasoning
- Place the roast in the center of your crock pot.
- Peel and chop your potato (or potatoes if you want to add more – I only had one in the house so I used what I had!)
- Toss your potatoes in around the roast.
- Next, add in a couple handfuls of baby carrots on top of the potatoes.
- Finally, add in about a half pound of green beans on top of the carrots. (I sliced the ends off my green beans.
- Follow the instructions on the seasoning packet:
- Mix seasoning mix and 1 cup of water until blended.
- Pour over roast and vegetables.
- Cook in your crock pot on high for 8 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Remove your vegetables from the crock pot and place in a serving dish.
- Slice your roast and place on a platter.
- Save the sauce and serve as a gravy.