Nothing screams “Touchdown!” more than a great buffalo chicken dip!! It has a great little kick to it. I don’t like really love hot things, but I love this dip!
- 3 cooked chicken breasts
- 2 (8 oz) packages of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of hot sauce
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- 1 package of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spread the softened cream cheese onto the bottom of a pan.
- Cut up your cooked chicken breasts into small pieces.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the chicken, hot sauce, and ranch dressing.
- Next, pour the chicken/hot sauce/ranch dressing mixture into the pan on top of the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle your cheddar cheese on top as a final layer.
- Cover your pan with foil and back for about 30-40 minutes in the 350° oven.
- Remove from oven, remove foil from pan, and serve with tortilla chips for dipping (I like the Tostitos “Scoops” to get more of the dip!)