Super Bowl is just a week away. That means it’s time to start thinking about appetizers for the game day of all game days!!! Here’s one that I made recently that is easy to put together and quick to bake.
Check out my recipe for a Pepperoni Roll! This recipe will make one roll, so buy extra ingredients if you want to make more than one! One roll will yield about 6 slices.
|Delicious Pepperoni Rolls!|
- 1 Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheet.
- 12 large slices of pepperoni (I believe they are considered “sandwich-size”)
- 1 bag (8oz) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Unroll your dough sheet.
- Lay up your pepperoni side by side to cover the dough.
- Top with a layer of mozzarella cheese (I used about 2/3 of the 8 oz bag).
- Start on one end and start rolling your dough tightly.
- Secure the end by sticking the dough to itself.
- Bake in a 375° oven about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, take the roll off the pan and place on a cutting board to cool for a couple minutes.
- Using a large serrated knife, gently cut your roll into about 6 slices.
- Serve and enjoy!