My friend Liz and I have been friends since about 4th grade…we went to grade school and high school together. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding, and I was a bridesmaid in hers.
You’ve seen Liz lots of times on Food Marriage before! If Food Marriage were a book, she might be one of the main characters in the story!! Now you get to see her cookie exchange debut with White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies!
Recipe: White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Recipe will yield about 2 dozen cookies.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter and both sugars together until smooth. Add the vanilla and egg, mixing well.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda. Gradually add the flour mixture into the creamed sugar mixture.
- Stir in the cranberries, white chocolate chips, and macadamia nuts.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls (about 2 tablespoons) onto the prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the cookies are lightly golden on top.
- Cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Liz on Food Marriage:
- Recipe: Baked Brie in a Puff Pastry
- Bridal Shower Game Idea: Who is Like the Bride?
- Philadelphia Wedding Venue Review: Peche at Sherman Mills
- Tapas Restaurant Review: Matador in Wayne, PA
- Restaurant Review: From the Boot – Ambler, PA
- Great Rehearsal Dinner Spot: Parc Bistro in Skippack
- Wedding Cake Pops
- Review of Roma Bakery in Blue Bell, PA
- My Cake Pops Featured on a Wedding Video
ONE Year Ago: Crescent Cookies Recipe