I love to make potatoes as a good side to a meal. There’s SO many different ways to make them. One of my husband’s favorite kinds of potatoes that I make are my Roasted Red Potatoes! They can be made on the grill in the summer time, OR you can easily make them in the oven like I did this time.
- Red Potatoes
- Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Wash your red potatoes and then cut them in half and then in half again.
- Place a large piece of foil onto a baking sheet (You will eventually be making a sort of foil pouch for your potatoes)
- Place your quarters of potato wedges into the middle of the foil.
- Cut up about a half a stick of butter and scatter it around the potatoes.
- Add a generous amount of salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning all over the potatoes.
- Close up your foil pouch by pulling both sides together and folding down as well as folding over both of the ends. Your foil pouch should be fully closed so no steam can escape.
- Bake in your 400° oven for about 30-35 minutes.
- Carefully open up the foil and then transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl.