Are you wrapped up in a blanket on your couch on Sundays for game day? Here’s an idea for an easy, delicious way to cook your very own mini hotdogs, or Pigs in a Blanket to fit right in with your cozy Sunday!
- Package of Mini Hotdogs
- 1 Can of Pilsbury Crescent Rolls
- Ketchup, Mustard, or your favorite Dipping Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Open up the Crescent Rolls and lay the dough onto a cutting board.
- The dough is already perforated into eight triangular sections – pull each of those sections apart.
- With each section of dough, next cut that piece of dough into three smaller triangular sections. They will probably be different sizes, which is okay. You should now have a total of 24 smaller triangles from all the dough in the can.
- Starting with the larger end of the dough, start wrapping each of your mini hotdogs. The dough will stick together, so it will be easy to secure the end.
- Place all hotdogs wrapped in dough onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the 375° oven for about 10-12 minutes or until you see the dough turn golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup, mustard, or your favorite dipping sauce.