I just started shopping at Trader Joe’s this year. The first time I ever walked in, I was shocked at how small it was! But as I walked through the aisles, I realized that they have everything a regular grocery store has…just fewer options. And then I started to think…why do we need more than 10 different brands to choose from for a single item? Trader Joe’s simplifies it and still has a great variety of food. And is healthier for you, too. You can’t beat that!!
I went there today to pick up a few things, and decided that sharing my favorite things from Trader Joe’s would make for a great blog entry! For anyone that’s new to Trader Joe’s or has never tried these items, I highly recommend! I tried to make a top 5 list, but it was too hard, so I made a “Top 7” list of things that I buy almost every time I go to Trader Joe’s:
- Marinated Chipotle Chicken Skewers – bake in the oven for 18 minutes and they’re ready to go! Juicy and packed with flavor!
- Spizzico di Pizza (Appetizer Size Cheese Pizzas) – if you like bagel bites, you’ll like these even better!
- Seafood Crab Cakes – 12 mini appetizer size crab cakes….you’ll feel like your down at the shore eating these!
- Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips – just like Doritos, only healthier and cheaper!!
- Veggie Chips – light and airy snack!
- Almond Windmill Cookies – buttery, tender cookies topped with crunchy almonds!
- Fresh fruit – Always fresh, always delicious!