Everybody loves pizza! Here’s a recipe that both kids and adults alike will enjoy! It’s great to make just a couple for a mid-day snack or lunch, or make more for a fun appetizer for a group.
- English Muffins
- Contadina Pizza Squeeze Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Your favorite seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Select desired amount of English Muffins and cut each muffin in half.
- Toast each half of English Muffin in the toaster.
- Place toasted halves of English Muffins onto a baking sheet (nooks and crannies side facing up!)
- Pour Pizza Sauce onto the center of each English Muffin and spread with a knife.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
- Top with a shake of your favorite seasoning (I tried a Mrs. Dash blend of Tomato, Basil, and Garlic this time around. You can also try things like red pepper flakes, Italian Seasoning, etc)
- Place baking sheet in oven for approximately 5 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from oven and serve.